środa, 2 marca 2016

Lesson no9

11/01/2016


We can name 6 basic emotion:
·         Joy (or happiness)
·         Sadness
·         Anger
·         Disgust
·         Fear
·         Surprise


It’s kind of weird to me that only one emotion is on a positive side. But I could understand people disagreeing with me. I mean, some of us like to fear something so they watch horror movies or maybe another person would like to be angry. I don’t judge but basically it is commonly stated that only feeling joy make us feel positive. Anyway, that wasn’t the point of the lesson. We watched short Disney move about emotions and how Hitler used fear, sadness and anger to manipulate others. And about how we should use reason and emotion at the same time. I think that even though some people say it is impossible to say “emotions over reason” or “reason over emotions” If I had to stick with only one to the rest of my life I would probably chose reason. I never came across any mention in a pop culture of a case where protagonist lived without reason so I think I’m not the only one who is on “team reason”.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz